Monday, May 21, 2012

Fact and Fiction

I've been writing.  (What's new??) 

But seriously, I really have been writing.  It's almost done.  My baby. 

Somehow, it was brought to my attention that a story must be told.  The question was, how to do it.  I didn't want to expose my tender family too much.  And yet...it is our story that was chiming in my ears.  So, I took our reality and made it fiction. 

You'll see us in it.  Fictionalized.  I chose to do that in order to morph things well...and in order to protect myself from raised eyebrows and dubious response. 

It is our story. 

And, it's almost done. 

It's been three years since our loss.  Simon and Alexander are waiting in the wings.  Our rainbow girly is at my breast.  And...the story must out. 

It was meant to be. 

2 comments:

Thanks for reading! Please take a moment to add your own reflections.